All international employees and scholars are required to notify US Immigration within ten days when they have changed their living address while in the United States.

  • J-1 scholars must report a change of address to the Office of International Services (OIS) within 10 days of the move through your IP Connect account. OIS is required to provide your current address and other data to the federal government electronicall through the SEVIS system.
  • H-1B, O-1, and Permanent Residents must report a change of address to USCIS within 10 days (of the address change) by filling out the AR-11 form at
  • You may also need to change your address within the Oregon State University database system, MyOSU.